- pyramid 1.5 update
- new sessionuser with limited functionality for caching
- added serialize and deserialize callback option
- user identity field added
- enabled non-class functions as event callbacks
- nive.utils.dataPool2.connections refactored
- added support to view.Assets() for url links e.g. http://example.com/assets/jquery.js
- bugfixes and improvements
- maintenance and bugfixes
- added IFileStorage interface for file classes used to read and store file data
- renamed cms.pages.skipColumn parameter to addColumnContents
- extended definitions.ViewModuleConf with renderer attribute as default for views
- HTMLForm action button postfix changed to class var actionPostfix
- nive.container: added afterAdd event, renamed beforeCreate -> beforeAdd
- bugfixes: sort and ajax response
- improved column integration
- css and js assets configureable design.configuration.assets
- cms editor widgets css updates
- added sort and cut, copy, paste tests
- editor ui improvements
- welcome message
- scaffolds improved
- mysql tests improved
- scaffold base64 password bugfix
- added cmseditor.js, removed pe.js and overlay.js
- added cmseditor.css, removed pe.css
- added Undo() on sql execute exceptions
- bugfixes and smaller updates
- serialization and deserialization of lists to json
- added forms.JsonSequenceForm
- added controlset option for list form fields
- Boostrap css framework used for the default design
- Responsive selectors added to box forms and html rendering
- Fulltext search
- Ctrl-key disables links in edit mode
- Updated scaffold for sqlite and mysql
- many fixed issues and cleanup
- code moved to github repository
The last release in the alpha series:
- Graphical user administration ui added. Users can now be simply be added, edited and deleted through the web interface.
- Adinistration ui added. A few configuration settings can now be edited through a web interface. More important you have a direct access to all registered administrative tools.
- The two additional administration sections "Modules" and "Views" gives you complete list of all included modules, data fields and settings.
- Configurations are extended with persistent functionality. Currently required and used by the administration ui.
- A few things have changed: Poolyx.application.Application class vars (like title) have been removed. You can access them now as application.configuration.title
The third release in the alpha series:
- Workflow integration is complete. By default pages support a simple publishing workflow with public and draft states. See Poolyx.cms.workflow.wf for implementation details.
- Internationalisation including a german and english version of the cms (not the docs) is included. Languages are switched by setting "pyramid.default_locale_name" to en or de.
- Forms: colander and deform package dependencies have been removed. The new form library is 'reform', a forked, merged and simplified version of deform and colander. Please read Poolyx/components/reform/readme.txt.
- The documentation on the website includes several examples and scaffolds to build your own extensions. Scaffolds are also avilable as downloads.
Updates included in the second version:
- Image scaling support: Images (Poolyx.cms.image) can automatically be scaled on upload based on profile settings. This will fail silently if the Python Image Library (python-imaging) is not installed.
- Json support for configuration: Alternate json configuration file support for CMS options or elements is now enabled.
- MySql and Sqlite scaffolds added: Two pyramid scaffolds to create empty websites as starting points have been added. 'defaultMysql' and 'defaultSqlite'. (Usage `bin/pcreate -t defaultSqlite my_website`)
This is the first alpha release of Poolyx CMS! This includes most features planned for the first stable release and is right now a fully working content management system. However a few things are not included yet (though not essential) and most likely several parts of the api will change before it's release.
- The installation uses a relative data directory! Start pyramid from ‘poolyx/website-0.9.1’ to get the default contents.
- web based admin user interface not included yet
- workflow integration not included yet
- internationalisation not included yet
- reduced in depth development documentation
- colander and deform are included as forked modules
- editing links and boxes is sometimes tricky
Recommended: using the python package index (pypi.python.org)
pip install nive
The source code is hosted on github:
The file includes all the cms as egg and scaffolds to create a website and configured pyramid application.